We want you to know we are serious about your privacy.
- Personal details provided by you to CTC through electronic responses from this site will not be forwarded, sold, or made available in any way to any third party.
- However, CTC may communicate with you again with other information that is complimentary to your original request.
- Each of these communications will have clear 'opt-out' instructions so you can choose not to receive further CTC communications.
- On the other hand, you may wish to receive other CTC communications, you would always be asked before such information is forwarded.
How CTC uses the information you provide…
CTC may use information it collects from you for the primary purpose for which it is collected and for such other secondary purposes that are related to the primary purpose of collection.
CTC generally uses personal information to:
- provide you with products or services you have requested;
- personalise and customise your experiences on the CTC website;
- help CTC manage and enhance its services to you;
- communicate with you;
- provide you with ongoing information about opportunities on the CTC website in which CTC believes you may be interested; and
- give you the opportunity from time to time to receive e-mails and 'e-newsletters' from CTC.
If you wish to Opt out of our communication…
It is not in CTC's interest to continue to send you emails once you have requested to be unsubscribed. If you have any questions regarding this please contact [email protected]